Follow the instructions below to quickly and easily install Mango.
General Installation steps:
- Download and install the latest Java JDK (see 'About Java' below)
- Download the Mango full zip file
- Unzip Mango into a directory of your choice
- Start Mango with one of the start-up scripts in the /bin folder
The following links will help you with the slight differences between each operating system:
We recommend Oracle Java. You can download the appropriate JDK from Oracle at this link: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
Select JDK Download
Read and accept the Oracle License Agreement for the latest version of the Java SE Development Kit
- Select the appropriate file for the operating system on which you intend to install Mango
On some systems you may also need to set an environmental variable JAVA_HOME pointing to your JDK install directory. This is covered under the installation procedure for each operating system.
Logging In In For The First Time
Mango installs with a default admin user. After logging in for the first time, the password should be changed.
User id: admin